Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pinwheel top put together...

The sun is going down earlier and earlier these days, so I had to rush outside when I had put this together to take some pictures. This is my autumn quilt. Traditionally when we think of autumn, we think of browns and tans, but I've been looking around this year and finding colours like this...
and this...
so I used some bright fabrics like this...
More 2010 autumn...
and this...
and this...
I'm really please how this came out.
It's completely changing my opinion of autumn!
I have to say that I struggle with dread going into autumn.
Fear of how we are going to keep all the men productive for the winter.
So this is my Jehovah Jireh quilt
God our provider!
Everytime I see it, it reminds me.
Autumn is bright and vibrant.
We'll be fine.
I've been reading Psalm 37.

6 comments:

  1. love your autumn colours of your quilt and your world

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful, I wish I knew how to quilt. Your photos are always amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really thought of autumn in those colors before. Amazing quilt!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome...i love your inspiration shots...autumn never looked so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful autumnal quilt. Love how your pinwheels came out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!