Saturday, May 15, 2010

Calling all Vintage sheet lovers....


I'm in a couple of Quilting Bees, but I'd really like to do a Vintage Sheet bee. I know there are heaps of vintage sheet lovers out there, so I'm wondering if anyone is interested in a bee. I'd quite like to do a Freedom bee, where you choose the block you are going to make for everyone in the bee. For example, I might say do log cabin and someone else might do pinwheel, or what ever. Any thoughts? Any takers?

If you want to join but don't have enough vintage fabric you would have time to get some by the time your month comes. Nine pillow cases will make a decent sized quilt and that's pretty easy to get. There are plenty of sellers on Etsy.

Leave a comment if you are interested! Please do, I think it would be fun.

9 comments:

  1. Not me! I don't quilt, but I am really looking forward to seeing them. i think its a great idea.
    I hope you are having a great weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been participating in a vintage sheet bee (found here), which started a few months ago, and it's been a lot of fun. I'd be up for joining another one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh. This sounds reaaalllly fun. I'm nervous--but keep me posted on this idea--it's a super good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh. This sounds reaaalllly fun. I'm nervous--but keep me posted on this idea--it's a super good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep me in the loop, i like the idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm intrigued but need more details. Let me know!

    skooksplayground[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME!! i would love to join - thanks for letting me know you going to start one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested, but this would be my first bee so I am kind of scared too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i never even thought of checking etsy. thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!