Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Embrace the Camera: Day 3


Today Reuben and I tried out the self-timer on our camera. Reuben is taking a while to bounce back and has been coming home at lunch time from school. Today he is going to lie on the sofa, eat some vegetable soup and cheese melted on toast and watch Kidzone on TV. He looks so grown up in the photo, but trust me, he's a little boy really.

I have to say this challenge is harder than I thought! But I'm so glad I'm doing it. I think I'll try and capture daddy with the children next week!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a pretty perfect way to spend the afternoon... hope Reuben feels better soon!! We'll be having vegetable and chicken soup for dinner tonight too. I have a man cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. catching dad in the camera is a fabulous idea!!

    thanks for joining in, again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!