Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Have you seen Snapdragon?

Jane runs an amazing business in Scotland, handmaking amazing goodies. I've just got these from her and I'm thrilled to bits with them. Amazing! Jane makes it look so easy, but trust me, it's not. I got this book (which she rated on her blog)
but mine did not turn out like the pictures! I loaned the book to a friend, but I must get it back and have another go at it. Anyway if you don't want to try making your own, I suggest you visit Jane's shop and get yourself some goodies!

2 comments:

  1. she has some really amazing stuff...i love what you got. especially that notebook, so fun...once long ago i went on a vacation where she is in Scotland...it was nice that this made me remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the orange bus makes me so happy! My mama drove her million kids all over the place in one of those. Good times. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!