Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Creative Space

I had the loveliest time last night. It was pouring with rain and freezing cold, but I went out to Miriam's for an evening of chat and craftiness. It was so lovely. Miriam had this awesome pattern (from 1977) which I had enough fabric for. I got this black fabric at the Salvation Army shop the other day, it's NYLON but will make a cute dress I think.

I also cut a top out of this fabric which I paid $2 for... love the bright colours.

Laying and cutting out patterns is one of my least favourite things to do, but it was so easy with friends to chat too. What's in your Creative Space today??

3 comments:

  1. I took across trip to Amish country abd went to weaver's country store in Versailles I believe. Stopped in at a sewing place but they had no fabric. Just machines and supplies. I went with three dear friends and we all laughed and joked the whole way, had a great time.
    Hope your commmuity is starting to heal over your losses. Having just lost my dad makes me more sensitive to these things I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pattern and fabric.
    Today I still working on the pillowcase quilt I started a few months. I do have all nine sewing now so today I sew them all to make the quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was really wishing to have something in my creative space today but it is empty...my sewing machine is broken and out for a service. i want to get quilting the quilt i started with you...make avery some sundress'...finish the arm covers for my couch...and so much more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!