Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sneak peak and a winner....

Yes lots of you were right! it was a bunch of 'new' sheets going around my washing machine. I had to do one of my least favourite jobs yesterday... door knocking: "Hi I'm Deb from David Robertson Decorators, wondering if you are planning any renovations??" hmm not fun at all. But I rewarded myself with a visit to an local op shop that just happened to be in the street I was doing! There was about 8 great sheets.

I have plans for these sheets. I notice that my followers have now almost reached 200 and I've decided it's time for a giveaway. I need another day or two to get organised and I'll be ready. I love the fact that people take the time to stop by and read my blog. Blogging has enriched my life in many ways, especially making me slow down and notice the things around me!



Look what Chrissy made last night, she said she felt like vanilla cupcakes with pink icing so she made them!
And just to get started I drew a number from yesterdays comments and Leslie will get a charm pack of a mixture of my vintage sheets. Send me your address Leslie and I'll post them off to you!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I'd drop by yesterday ... floral vintage sheets are my absolute favourite. I've found so many amazing ones lately I'm hanging out for a swap. But a giveaway's in the offing and that sounds so exciting. I will definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! I missed out! But those cupcakes sure look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited....these sheets will be something very beautiful in your hands i am sure!!! i wish i had a teenager that likes to bake jus tbecause at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had some great finds! I am also admiring your clothesline! That is one thing that I do not have here at my home and I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is fabulous! I love reading about your adventures! I am still looking for vintage sheets...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!