Sunday, May 23, 2010

Works in Progress...

There wasn't much time for sewing this weekend, but these blocks are quick. I really really love them.
I think I've managed to get the colour right in this picture.

I have been meaning to make this quilt for ages from the Material Obsession 2 book, so I finally did. I made one block.

I already had a suitcase full (well nearly) of two and a half inch square blocks. This quilt is going to be ENORMOUS. I'm going to try and sew a bit every day.
The bubba who cannot walk, has learnt to climb!
 Doesn't she look cute.
This week I'm going to...

6 comments:

  1. I like the quilt blocks you made!
    I like the person you made too!
    She is super cute!
    The green block is particularly fab. It's so fresh I can hear it's granny smith crunch from here! Yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bug climbed before he walked too. He could do the Fosby Flop out of his cot while still wearing his sleeping bag. Beware! ;)

    Love those Flying Geese- you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work, wish I had half the talent you do! As for the climbing, she must have been taking lessons from my little miss, she's still way more interested in climbing than walking

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute sitting in the basket. i am in love with the first block. that green is amazing. the new quilt is going to be gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. My bubba has learned to climb too. Frightening. Lovely blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm doing a Kaffe too - it is also going to be enormous, goodness knows how I'm going to quilt it. It's a riot of colour at my house though with all his fabrics flying around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!