Friday, June 4, 2010

Eight Answers....

  1. Favourite meal to eat? ... hmmm, well I like food, you know, a lot! I particularly like things other people make for me, don't you find they taste so much better? But you just can't beat Roast Chicken and gravy and loads and loads of roast veges, oh and peas, gotta have peas!
  2. Do you have a quirky eccentricity? I think I am pretty eccentric to my friends, lol, so it's hard to choose one thing! but I hate the feeling of nail polish, so I almost never paint my nails.
  3. My middle name? my middle name is Faith, which is awesome because I have faith, you know, and seeing as I'm a fairly optimistic person most of the time, I think it works for me. It also reminds me of the possibilities there are out there for us.
  4. I am passionate about... encouraging other people to be creative. I know it sounds a bit cheesy, but I really love to inspire others to just start doing something, it is just the best fun to me... to show someone the steps they can take to make stuff.
  5. Thongs or Birkenstocks? Neither! but I really love the much maligned Crocs. I think they are the best footwear ever, and left to my own devices would wear them all year round!
  6. Who was I before I had kids?? I was an office person. Which makes me laugh because really the office is not my natural environment. I wanted to be an Air Traffic controller when I left school, I don't know why I thought I would be good at that, because clearly I'm way to easily distracted to be trusted with something like that!
  7. Have I ever been arrested? No actually, not even close. The naughtiest thing I've done is turn a "Closed" sign to "Open". Yes I know that's lame.
  8. This weekend I will make a dress for Annie-Rose to be dedicated in next weekend, tidy the garage with David, maybe put some of the fabric away on my new store shelves, cook dinners, maybe bake, play with Annie.... oh yes and celebrate 18 YEARS of being married to David. How amazing is that? We are going out for Breakfast tomorrow, which is one of my favourite things to do.
Pop over to Fox's Lane and join in with your eight answers!

9 comments:

  1. Eight great answers Deb! I loved reading your answers to them. What colour crocs do you wear? and a HUGE happy anniversary to your and your man. What a gorgeous couple you are! 18 years is quite the achievement. Enjoy your breaky. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, cooee from across 'The Ditch'.
    Isn't this fun, so interesting to read all the different answers. Thankgoodness we are all so very different otherwise this 'game' of Kates would be verrrrry borrring.
    I'm with you on the roast dinner and going out for breakfast, yummmo. Have a great weekend and congrats on your wedding anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. And you are completely right about food tasting better when someone else prepared it. I think it has something to do with the fact that you don't have to think about all the work you put into it just to see it gobbled up in mere minutes. lol Its like when you make something and show it to people, upon which you immediately point out that it is not perfect and sometimes even point out its imperfections, though the beholder never would have noticed the imperfections had you not pointed them out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Eighteen years is awesome. My Treasure and I will celebrate our eighteenth next March!! Awesome being married to your best friend!!!!

    Blessings,

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this...it was so fun to read these things about you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to get to know you more Deb! My answers were swift as am trying hard to catch up after a non stop week. Great fun isn't this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great post. i love the photo of you and your man. happy anniversary. well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your breakfast celebration, 18 years for me next anniversary! Love the peas too! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Encouraging other people to be creative does not sound cheesy at all! I think the best friends are the ones who's enthusiasm and creative sparks bounce off one another - crafting is contagious! Have a Happy 18th Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!