Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Creative Space

My Creative Space
is mostly filled with dreams at the moment!
I have three on-going projects...
-the Amanda Jean Quilt along
-the Material Obsession Quilt
- the flying geese Quilt along
plus I want to start the next Old Red Barn Quilt along too...
but I haven't sewn a stitch on any of them this week!

I've started a woolen singlet for Annie-Rose this week.
The cold weather has really arrived
and I think it will be good to go under (or over) her clothes!
I want to crochet a blanket like this
hence the pile of doilies.

The sun has paid us a visit today.
So I took my 9-patch quilt to this wall to be photographed.

The owner came home while I was doing it
and was bemused!
I'm so pleased I perservered with this quilt.
It's just beautiful.
Our house is a bit of a mess
it's just winter and all of us living in it!
I noticed the colours of the quilts,
the cushions and the washing around the place
all sort of match up....
Home and Garden anyone?? lol

8 comments:

  1. These quilts are stunning!!! I'm falling in love with quilting, but I can't sew a straight seam. Yikes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!! you have so many thinks on your 'plate' right now. your quilt looks so pretty....i love that the owner came home while you were doing the photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these quilts..you are a clever chicken!!!xxxthe doily thing intrigues me...off to looksee!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilt is lovely! Your home looks so beautiful and vibrant with all that lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!! All those quilts are lovely, and your living room looks better than my dining room this moment. Nice to know that people live in their houses!
    Blessings,

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job. I love the colors and the detail quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you have alot of good projects going on...I'm the same way.
    i love your beautiful quilt and where you photographed it...and that the owner was bemused.
    Summertime is just coming on here and my garden is beginning to bloom...and you are cozying up for winter.
    I also posted about my creative space today.
    x
    Lori from Bee in my Bonnet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lounge looks so cosy! I'm slowly bringing more colour into my lounge but I have a long way to go. Your quilt is beautiful and you have every right to be proud of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!