Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Creative Space: Now that I've laid these all out, I'm going to have to sew them back together again!

Sometimes I do wonder at my sanity
actually my family do too!

But I do have this compulsion to cut fabric up
and sew it back together.

I do think this quilt is going to be a favourite.
The business of the floral prints really suits the raw edge circles.
(If I manage to sew it together!!)
I think some baby-free time will have to be scheduled.
Meantime it's safely wrapped up in a sheet!
waiting in my Creative Space!

13 comments:

  1. That is going to be SO awesome!! Missed you last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that is totally awesome! wow. thats all I can say, just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rhiannon! This quilt is going to be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow cant wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see it finished. This is looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo so special!
    I saw a tute for a circle quilt the other day...i plan on making one too!Lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo it looks wonderful! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love it!!!! What great motivation to get some of my vintage sheets cut up! Can't wait to see the end result. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a lot of work! Very neat, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does sound a little crazy when you put it that way! :D lol

    It's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!