Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sneaky Peak....

I've just made this for someone far away from me. It's already to post out today. I just thought I'd pop a sneaky peak on my blog for them!! I just love working with vintage sheets, they are so soft. Actually this has just turned out the loveliest quilt that I think I might put the pattern up. It's very very simple but just nice and cosy (and if you read this blog you'll know I like the simple ones the best). Once it arrives at it's destination, I'll put up the whole pictures and instructions so you can make one. In the meantime, start collection some fabrics together for your own version. (Hint: you need 6 or 8 inch squares)

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture. Can't wait to see all of it.
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely, I'm looking forward to the pattern- I'm getting ready for the Vintage Sheet Swap over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the whole thing! It looks great so far! And very nice of you to post the pattern - love free patterns for beautiful, simple quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is pretty...i can not wait to see more. and a pattern!!! hooray, i love a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!