Tuesday, June 1, 2010

There's a reason my blog is called Works in Progress...

Because there is always something being done! This quilt is nearly finished, I can't wait to photograph it, because it's so bright and cheerful. I have several bee blocks to do, my flying geese blocks, my Material Obsession Quilt, some winter clothes... all in all plenty to work on... just the way I like it!

I do quite like having a project to pick away at in spare minutes, mind you it doesn't make for a very interesting blog, there's only so many pictures of chain piecing 2 1/5 inch square you can post!

Nevermind... so tell me what are you picking away at at the moment???

2 comments:

  1. I am a WiP queen too. I am trying to list projects on my blog in order to actually try to finish something!

    Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my machine is at the doctor so i am trying to finish up some arm covers for my couch using Avery's hello kitty sewing machine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!