Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things that are making me smile this week....

(Do go and see some others -
I want to know...
How do people take such lovely pictures??)

My favourite girls loving each other!

The tidied up entrance to our home and the new plants Reuben and I planted.

 Possibly our best ever thrift find... a porcelein nativitiy scene, Joseph just needs his crook mended but we can do that, for the princely sum of $10, thanks to Sharyn who picked it up for me when the shop opened!

What's making you smile this week?

3 comments:

  1. your picture is making me smile, deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie Rose's little hat made me smile...my husband being home a lot is making me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being able to type with two hands, put my own hair in a pony tail, take a shower without wincing, knit, crochet, and a nearly healed battle-wound! I do seem to have quite a lot to smile about this week. Now, I just wish I didn't feel so weighed down so I could enjoy these things I should be smiling about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!