Monday, July 5, 2010

blocks, blocks and more blocks... I'm nearly all blocked out!

For Lelia
love these little trees!
For Jeremy
my goodness I love his fabric choices

um, can't remember who these are for,
but they are Christmas blocks! (I love the present one)


For Lisa who has been so patient
[shame on me I forgot I had these still to do]
Then I made six 3x6 Bee blocks.

I love these blocks, I hope the ladies do too!

They are really fresh looking and simple lines which I like.

And for the Freedom bee, more of these blocks!

This is for Ann, who made me the most incredible block.

I ran out of fabric for this one, so the new owner
will have to put another blue strip on each side!
It's really pretty though.

And this one for Jess.
We were allowed to add pink so I added this cute as
bird fabric. I hope she likes it!

That was a good day sewing!
I'm all caught up now.
I have about 5 blocks to go for the Freedom Bee
and my fabric to sort for the Vintage Sheet Freedom Bee
but I feel heaps better about it all now! 

6 comments:

  1. super dooper blocks Deb, what a great weekend stitching you had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Toledo, Deb--you're gonna quilt your fingers off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously girl you are a MACHINE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blocks, especially the trees!
    Ab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Do you get time to sleep? Great blocks.....especially love those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW so many blocks!!! They are beautiful - what lucky recipients you have! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!