Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm a Quilting Bee Mama...

These are sheets for Grow Mama
I hope you like them Anissa!
These are the sheets for Skook's Playground
I hope you like them Marissa!
And these are the sheets for me!

We are doing a Vintage Sheet Freedom Bee...
we each choose a block to make,
we are all sending our fabric to each person in the group
and make them in the block we chose.
This means we know we will be able to make them, lol!
And then we are going to send them back to their owners
by Thanksgiving (American Thanksgiving)

I'm doing a bit of hand-holding like all good Mama's
so I'll be posting instructions for a couple of simple blocks
if any one is interested or wants to quilt along with us!
Flickr link here.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, you are the BEST! I am so excited for the bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am afraid i am going to need a little hand holding when it comes to the bee...i am not sure how much i am going to need to send out, and i am praying that when i get home and go through my sheets that i will have enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know if you have any left over, I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands... :o)

    They are all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveliness deb, thank you VERY much...and i am glad you posted about the bee, i plan to do the same (how not?!) -you okay with me linking to your post?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!