Saturday, July 31, 2010

a Present a Week {till Christmas} Week 4

How are you all going?
I'm so glad I'm doing this challenge,
even when I don't feel like it slowly the presents are getting made!
This week I made about 14 of these necklaces
mostly while Annie-Rose who has been so sick
slept on me one day!

I love wearing mine so much.
Honestly you all need to make some.
They are so cheap to make and so easy.
(You can use my tutorial here)
These are for the teachers in the children's lives
Probably will be partnered with some chocolate.
(Christmas is the end of the school year here and the beginning of the summer holidays)

The winner of this lovely fabric this week is....

Congratulations I love your angels.
Please contact me with your address.
Sorry Carla your fabric did not get in the mail this week
owing to the aforementioned sick kids
will go this week, Holly your is on it's way!!

I've got a Christmas quilt to do so I might try and do that this week!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
Do link up below....


4 comments:

  1. What lovely necklaces, thank you for the tutorial! I hope Annie-Rose is getting better- my Bug has been sick this week too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea---to get prepared for christmas. i may have to do this too. i always have intentions of a handmade christmas--this may help me achieve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try out the necklaces tutorial. My daughter saw it and asked for one. I have a cheesy smile and can't wait to received the great piece of fabric!

    Thank you Deb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are wicked!! so stealing this idea, I'm sure the kids could even manage these...great idea for teacher gifts! thankyou!!

    p.s I'm back ;) I somehow lost your blog when I culled a few weeks back and sometimes names are similar..so nothing personal ;);)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!