Saturday, July 24, 2010

a Present a Week {till Christmas} Week 3

Whew the week went fast!
I tell you I was cutting it fine finishing my project this week...
But look not one but two pairs of finished pjs!

They turned out great!
I have to say if it wasn't for the challenge they might not
would not have got done!
Hurray for challenges!!!

and the winner of this lovely Christmas fabric
is Carla from Sew it Up Baby

Who made this amazing amazing table runner
for her Mother-in-law

Congratulations Carla,
Please email me your address and I'll post your fabric to you.
sorry Holly your fabric is driving around in my car
and hasn't got to the post office yet :(

If you want to play this week
please link the post with the project in below
and all projects entered before next Sunday
are in the draw for 1/2 metre of fabric!



4 comments:

  1. Cute PJs Deb! And I love the Christmas fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...love your pjs...such a cute idea doing the maze....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soo need to make some of those!

    Woo hoo I wond the giveaway! I sure could use some Christmas fabric.

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always work better under pressure, too. i haven't started working on christmas presents yet, but they're definitely on my mind. i think i'm going to crochet some things so i have to start well in advance.

    i got the package you sent for being your 300th follower. thank you so much! i love the vintage sheet squares and have been playing around with arrangements for a little quilt. you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!