Sunday, August 29, 2010

365 Sleeps to Next Woman's Camp!


Chrissy and I had the best weekend.
We made new friends,
we hung out with old friends.
We laughed! We cried!
We ate a lot of great food.
Amazing women taught us great lessons.

The quilt got given away to exactly the right person!
(Thanks for all the awesome comments)
And now we are home.
Lovely surprise photos on the camera.
 (Thanks James, I love you xxx)
Lovely family who missed us.

Oh it's great to go away.
And it's great to come home.

2 comments:

  1. i am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time. your excitement alone tells me that it is an amazing thing. i am totally in love with this shot of Annie Rose in costume on the trampoline. She is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that photo of Annie Rose? James, bless him, he is a good boy! That photo of them both is so precious

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!