Sunday, August 29, 2010

Auditioning fabrics...


I'm going to make a quilt for my friend Miriam who has just sold her house and is in the exciting process of looking for a new one. This morning on my way out to the office I popped into my store room in the garage and pull some fabrics to audition for the new quilt.
I initially thought I would make this quilt but I have too many fabrics to pull it off I think. So I'm thinking about this one...
What do you think? I like the straight lines, because I want it to be representing this verse in the bible.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh it looks lovely and so are your fabrics! I thik it would be great. What books are the pics from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLLY love the bottom pic! The colors are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and the verse. The pattern also reminds me. Proverbs 3:4-6

    ReplyDelete
  4. deb, i love how you always have a verse or a meaning behind what you are making. that is so cool. i really love the horizontal quilt. and the fabrics you have are great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay - so just so you know I am hyperventilating with excitement! Being your friend is AWESOME! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!