Saturday, August 7, 2010

a Present a Week {till Christmas} week 5

Can you believe it's week 5 already??
I got so tired of making pjs,
this is pair number four
that I found a tutorial somewhere
for screenprinting
and screen printed this bird on the tshirt.
I'm so stoked with it
I feel more screen printing in my future!
Actually it's on my to-do list of things to learn properly!
The winner of my fabric this week is Bellgirl
Congratulations Annabel,
can you email me with your address please!

Keep up the good work folks
(go Holly and Annabel!!)
Link up below
I have some AMAZING Christmas fabric for next week!
Edit: here is the link for the tutorial.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous print! WHen you find the tutorial, could you post it? The birdy picture is super-sweet. And yay!- I'm the lucky winner! Thanks Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this bird on the wire!!!! looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!