Saturday, August 21, 2010

a Present a Week {till Christmas} Week 7

Ok so I've been sick this week
and I haven't made any presents at all.

nope, not a one!
Nevermind life is like that.

I did make delicious Parsley Pesto,
it does need a bit more zing but it's a good start....

2 cloves garlic
2 Cups parsley
Salt
1/4 C Walnuts
1/2 C Parmesan
2/3 C Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper

Wizz all together and behold 2 1/2 cups Pesto!
I wonder what some lemon zest would be like in it?

Anyway Bellgirl you are the lucky one again this week.
Also Holly I haven't heard from you with your address!
The odds are good aren't they.
Annabel I'll get both of your prizes away tomorrow I promise!

I know loads of people are looking at this each week
and thinking about what they are going to make.
But do link up and you have a good chance of winning some
nice fabric.


4 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! I wonder if I could whip up something like that for mint. It's growing like crazy in my back yard. Maybe an ice cream sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I made a list of gifts I am making for Christmas, so no actual gifts yet, but it's a start :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, Deb, before I even got past the recipe part, I was wondering if lemon would spice up the flavor a little! Probably freshen it up, more than anything, but it sounds great!

    Sorry that you have been sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was busy getting ready for a trip and didn't make anything this week either, but I'll be back next week! (and will get you my address)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!