Friday, September 24, 2010

Let the wild rumpus, I mean the school holidays begin...

along with Daylight Savings, hurray... hello longer, light evenings.
I made two completely reversible smocks for KCWC.
That takes my total to...
4 pairs of boy shorts
3 pairs of girl shorts
2 pairs of long pants
2 pinafores
2 smocks

which = a whole new summer wardrobe for Annie-Rose!
Thanks so much to Elsie for the motivation.

I'm hoping to do a tutorial on monday for a super-simple block
for the Earthquake Quilts.

4 comments:

  1. wow! so many things for your little one. Great motivation isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew - I feel tired just reading the list - you are a sewing star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a lot of clothes...i am looking forward to your tutorial....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally awesome! You certainly have made up for time now that you have no bikini on the knit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!