Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Present a Week {till Christmas} Week 10


Ok so I'm sure you all know by now about the massive earthquake.
Yes enough said.
Anyway last week just didn't happen Christmas present wise.
No it did not.
I spent the week checking my babies during aftershocks
over 300 of them. Yes 300.
Yes it is nuts. It's over 3 hours if you put them all together.
But I did make three lots of bunting before the quake
so that's my present for this week.
I'm just gonna pretend week 9 didn't happen.
I sorta wish it didn't actually.

I'm really sorry, I'm not giving away fabric for that week.
But to make up for it I will give some bunting with the half metre
of fabric this week. Is that ok??

I missed Mr Linky, I think it does work better.
What do you think??
But I'm actually too tired to do it this week.
So please pretty please can you put the link to your present
in the comments.
Thanks folks. I hope you are all making progress through
that Christmas to-do list.
I'd better do some work
and love these babies some more.

11 comments:

  1. glad to hear you're safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you are all doing well!! Are the older children back in school? If not, when will they resume classes?

    How do I get you A present a week button?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Deb, I can't imagine the worry of mothers, in such a situation! I am sure that no one minds what you did or did not get done last week, because safety and regrouping are waaaaay more important than what you finished or are giving away! Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that Miss Annie Rose is looking healthier and that you all made it through the last week OK.
    Take care.
    Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, you are a darling. You just take care of yourself and your family. 300 aftershocks? I don't know if you're the drinking kind, but that would set me back a whole box of wine.
    Hugs to you all. AR is looking adorable, and so big.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are all doing better now! 300 aftershocks, oh my. Annie-Rose looks lovely, at least!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that loving the babies is at the top of your list!- I hope the aftershocks have stopped. I've been in two earthquakes and it's so frightening- and the nausea!...or perhaps that's just my motion sickness?

    ReplyDelete
  8. she looks like such a big girl!!! i can not believe that there were that many aftershocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, 300! That is a lot of worry...glad that things are better now..I wouldn't worry about last weeks presents!
    Glad you're all safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the idea of christmas bunting, I might make some for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I think I made it just in time, here's my post!: http://bellgirl.com.au/2010/09/present-week-till-christmas-coasting-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!