Saturday, September 25, 2010

a Present a Week {till Christmas} Week 12

Ok I made 7 things this week,
but just incase my lovely nieces read this (Hi Melissa, Hi Katrina)
I think I'll pass on, you know, telling you what they are.
Here's a sneak peak of one. I wanted a little something handmade, because I'm sure we will end up giving them so money for the holidays (eh girls?).
Jesssica wins the fabric and some bunting this week. I have your address Jessica! She made these lovely scarves for her children, which just shows the difference between the northern and southern hemisphere! A scarf is something I would have made for Christmas, but of course if it's winter, it would be perfect.

Keep up the good work everyone, I know it's hard to stay motivated, but it will be worth it. You know they say, how do you eat an Elephant? One bit at a time! What can you bite off this week. Even if you don't get something finished, at least start!

Remember to link in the comments your projects so that you can be in the chance to win some fabric.

4 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I love those trout, you'll have to post the full reveal after Christmas.

    Here's my entry for this week, yay!: http://bellgirl.com.au/2010/09/present-week-till-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW that's the aqua fabric I was talking about for the quilts in this week's post, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my entry:
    http://handmadehollydays.wordpress.com/2010/09/30/week-12/
    Thanks for the fabric, my second and third winnings arrived today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb! I didn't even know I won until I got your parcel in the mail! Clueless! Thank you! Perfect fabric and perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!