Friday, September 10, 2010

Things that help me stay sane....

Honestly it is so hard keep four children happy and gainfully employed with no school, no library, no sports activities and it's not holidays so not expected. I'm slowly going crazy, but this is not the space for complaining. I'm remembering this and this and also enjoying....
B-E-A-UTIFUL Fabrics from Bolt of Cloth

Planning a new project and
dyeing doillies for it (inspired by this)
Beautiful Spring Flowers
More dye for fabric sheets
Birthday books and book club books
The knitting project slowly growing!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer to Bolt of Cloth, it seems like a pretty neat store!

    And I like the idea of overdying the sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your reminder of the lovely things, especially those passages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask...have you posted about dying the sheets? That looks real neat....what are your plans for the sheets??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the color you made those doily's...i can't wait to see what you do with them

    those were great verses...i hope that you all will find something fun to do and not make each other crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no library, we'd find that hard! I saw the cookbook by Annabel Langbein- her show is on here and I saw it last week- yum!!

    Hang in there, you're a champ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!