Friday, October 8, 2010

Alexandra Adventure Part 1...

On Friday Morning, Miriam and I set off bright and early on our girls road trip. We stopped at all the opshops we would find that were open on the way. I'll post my treasures in another post, but can I just say how much I LOVE the Ashburton Sally Army? Oh my, so good. We were hyperventaling. I spent money there, but I got great stuff.
We stayed at the Marshall Road Bed and Breakfast. I just love the B&B experience! Audrey and Graham were amazing hosts. So lovely and welcoming. If ever you are going to Alexandra, I absolutely recommend their home to stay in.
 The house was so nice, the beds comfy... and the breakfast, to die-for!
The house was set it beautiful gardens in stunning countryside. What a treat!
 We just had so much fun on our trip. And the show last night was great. I was really really nervous about our garment, but it all went off fantastically well.

 There was a gasp behind us as the dress was opened and behold! the bikini underneath. It was a great feeling.
 I already have plans for my next year entry! Did I mention I got treasures....


5 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time down there. We lived in Alex for 6 years - and lived not far from that bed and breakfast, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time, some lovely photos there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so glad that you had a lovely time. i would love a weekend in a B&B. and i just knew that they would love your bikini!!! how could they not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done you!!! Of course you will enter next time, it all soinds so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!