Sunday, October 24, 2010

Flea Market Find of the year

 Sorry about three posts in one day. But when I saw this I couldn't resist the temptation to have a look back at my thrifty finds for the year. These plates are still one of my favourite finds. Yes they make me smile so much.
 And this clock from the Sally Army still makes my heart flutter. Just love it.
And these wee shelves for Annie-Rose's Room from the local oppy
(which is sadly shut cause of earthquake damage. I miss it)
And this dear wee clock. Oh how I love thee!
Don't you just love a piece of rescued treasure??
Have a look at some of these here. A-MAZ-ING!

14 comments:

  1. I love all of these lovely things!
    Definately the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i would do to have those shelves..LOVELY finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...jealous somewhat...ol...must go this week some time to check my oppies out...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your oppy opens again soon. Love the plates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why those plates put a smile on your dial. I love them. So pretty and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your house is always amazing ... you find the best stuff. I"m glad you shared a few things.
    My Flea Market Find

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like shelves just like those (I've even been thinking about making some...) love the plates too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shelves are fantastic! Hard to find nice things for the wall...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all great finds - useful and gorgeous to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous finds, adore the bookshelf just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the jug to match those plates!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wish i had the luck you do at the goodwill here by me....perhaps i will stop there this afternoon since i will be in the vicinity. i wonder what the chances are that i will fins something awesome like you always do?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!