Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Creative Space: A Quilt for Keiran...

 The brief was simple: big pieces, boy colours, birds or fish!
 All tied together by the magic of Shenleigh who quilted it last night while I was at Playcentre starting course 3. She used this aqua multi coloured thread which is 100% perfect. (By the way if any of the New Zealand readers want Shenleigh's contact details, just email me for them, she has a few spaces before Christmas)
 I buy fabric from several different places, this lovely print was magicked to me by the lovely Anges who should call her shop 0800 Fabric Emergency! It was so perfect for this quilt.
My Creative Space job today is to to audition something to bind it with!

5 comments:

  1. this is stunning. i love the thread choice and the huge pieces work so great together. you are a quilt miracle maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt. I love it love the large pieces. Very good for sure.
    ... and those owls are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful quilt, i like the way the different fabrics are laid out. very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!