Saturday, October 9, 2010

a Present a Week {till Christmas} Week 14

 This week I made a laptop case for James. To be completely honest it's a big snug, but I figure it will protect his mac a bit better! I also need to pop a couple of button holes on to finish it, but it's nearly there!
Love this fabric by Echino, which I brought at Bolt of Cloth. It looks like it will be hard wearing and it's very masculine. I just quilted around those squares with the strips which holds it together nicely.

I've got behind on posting fabric again, so I haven't yet posted Jessica or Annabel's fabric. So sorry ladies. It was lovely to have some new ladies posting this week, welcome Miriam and MaryAnne. Our winner this week is the sweet mama, Mary Anne who finished off little bear! Congratulations MaryAnne, please email me with your address and I'll post all three this week, all being well!

Keep up the good work everyone, it's 77 days till Christmas... so let's keep those presents coming! We will be so glad we did come December when everyone else is rushing around madly.

10 comments:

  1. That is absolutely lovely! Okay I know something shouldn't be lovely but it sure is nice! My mother and stepdad are here for a visit so I am not crafting but I do believe we are going to make up a batch or two of jam/jelly to send home with them! Have a lovely week!

    Oh when are we supposed to post about the things we have made for Christmas? Is it Saturday night or Sunday night (in the states)? How long do we have to "link" up via the comment section?

    Toodles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is wonderful isn't it? ... and yes the more snug the bag is the better protected the laptop will be.

    Wow - you're really doing well with all your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I won? Thank you so much! I'll email you my address right away!

    And that laptop cozy looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great - only 77 days you say:::: AHHHH

    I can join in this week. I have finished my FIRST Christmas present for 2010.
    http://craftedbykylie.blogspot.com/2010/10/8-tale-of-crazy-knitting-mother.html
    I dont want to count how many more I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, it looks great! It's the same fabric I used for Mister Bell's, funky and quite manly. No hurry with fabric, you're doing a great job with all this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that fabric! Here's my entry for this week, more ornaments!
    http://handmadehollydays.wordpress.com/2010/10/15/week-14/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Echino too & luckily, have a good variety of the lovely fabric too! As you can tell by now, I am really addicted to Japanese fabrics! Have a good weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And just at the last minute, here's my present for the week! http://quarterinchfeet.blogspot.com/2010/10/present-week-till-christmas-owl-bowling.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!