Sunday, October 31, 2010

a Present a Week {till Christmas} Week 17

 I found a packet of oven mitts at the opshop a while back and decided they would be perfect for Archie who is the same age as Annie-Rose and her dearest friend! One of his passions in life is all things cooking, so I made him an apron and a chef hat to go with them. Perfect for a little chef in the making!!
The winner of the fabric this week is Leonie, email me Leonie and I'll get it out to you! I'm thinking of keeping this going as I know I for one could make presents all year round! Annabel suggested that maybe we do it monthly which would mean if you posted more than once, you would have a better chance of winning! I quite like that idea. Anyone else interested?? Remember to post a link to your project in the comments to be in to win. I hope you all have fun this week. I have some Christmas stockings to finish!!

4 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, I can't resist red gingham! I'm in for the monthly ongoing group. And here's my entry for this week!:
    http://bellgirl.com.au/2010/10/present-week-till-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Deb!!! Im so excited. Will email you now.
    I love the idea of an ongoing monthly group. I try to make all the presents we give so although I havent made a heap of Christmas pressies so far, Im still making birthday pressies/ new baby gifts all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to get another knit off of the list - not going to get anywhere near what I wanted done this year:(

    http://craftedbykylie.blogspot.com/2010/10/day-30-red-olearia.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made more ornaments this week, for my son and niece and nephew.
    http://handmadehollydays.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=89&action=edit&message=6

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!