Sunday, November 14, 2010

At my house: thrifty finds from the weekend!

I love a good garage sale, and Kaikoura had four of them!!
I got these goldenbooks published 1948
and some cute wee doilies which are going to be perfect for
my Christmas Ornament swap

Have decided that Crown Lynn plates are the best in the world!
also love this vintage sheet (future quilt back) 
I also got these tiny wooden clogs for Annie-Rose.
i'll get a picture sometime of her wearing them.
She loves them and took off her pink shoes to wear them
also when you pick her up she tilts her feet so they don't fall off!
Super super cute!!

6 comments:

  1. love those clogs! and lucky you finding some doilies for the swap, i really need to get started on mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have that 'lets go shopping' book. Ha ha... the plot thickens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling the love for your thrifty weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what arrived in the mail here today after a trip to NZ and back???
    It seems your post office doesn't know you as WIP. I'll resend today with your name on it too. At least this solves the mystery of the missing package.
    Hopefully you'll be opening it soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE little golden books - I have about 50 of them (starting from when my brother was born in 1970) - now my girls have them. Our favourites are 'The Happy Family' and 'We Help Mummy' (so kitch, so cheesy!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THOSE CLOGS!!!!! YES I AM SHOUTING

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!