Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Broken hearts.... no hope for the Pike River Miners....

Conrad Adams, 43 (Greymouth)

Malcolm Campbell, 25 (Greymouth - Scottish)

Glen Cruse, 35 (Cobden)

Allan Dixon, 59 (Rununga)

Zen Drew, 21 (Greymouth)

Christopher Duggan, 31 (Greymouth)

Joseph Dunbar, 17 (Greymouth)

John Hale, 45 (Ruatapu)

Daniel Herk, 36 (Rununga)

David Hoggart, 33 (Foxton)

Richard Holling, 41 (Blackball)

Andrew Hurren, 32 (Greymouth)

Jacobus 'Koos' Jonker, 47 (Coben - South African)

William Joynson, 49 (Dunollie - Australian)

Riki Keane, 28 (Greymouth)

Terry Kitchin, 41 (Runanga)

Samuel Mackie, 26 (Greymouth)

Francis Marden, 42 (Runanga)

Michael Monk, 23 (Greymouth)

Stuart Mudge, 31 (Rununga)

Kane Nieper, 33 (Greymouth)

Peter O'Neill, 55 (Rununga)

Milton Osborne, 54 (Ngahere)

Brendon Palmer, 27 (Cobden)

Benjamin Rockhouse, 21 (Greymouth)

Peter Rodger, 40 (Greymouth - British)

Blair Sims, 28 (Greymouth)

Joshua Ufer 25 (Australia)

Keith Valli, 62 (Winton)

11 comments:

  1. Such a sad sad day - my heart going out to each and every family member :(

    All of New Zealand is shocked, moved and so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a sad day. My prayers are with the families and community, what a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted the same tragic list. It is a truly awful day for the families involved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry and sad for the tragic end to these Mens lives..and to all their families, friends & community for their sorrow and heartbreak.
    May they rest in peace.
    xo, K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just heard on the news. So sorry for all of the families and people of New Zealand xx
    I'm truly sad..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Husbands, fathers, brothers, lovers, boyfriends, sons, friends. My thoughts go out to the families and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sad. Keeping their families in our thoughts and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awful! My heart goes out to the families, friends, and communities of these men! I'll be praying for their families... for strength, wisdom and healing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a tragedy. Their families, friends & loved ones are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No hope, I am so saddened. You have all been through so much. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!