Sunday, November 28, 2010

Our Christmas Traditions: Christmas in the Park!

This is a big concert sponsored by CocaCola
held in Hagley park 
We take a picnic, our rugs, sunscreen
and our warm jackets for when it gets cold later.

100 000 people all enjoying the music and sunshine.

It's one of my favourites.
There are awesome, awesome fireworks too.
(Although they were not too good for Reuben, oops)

What Christmas traditions do you have??
I plan on posting a few in the next few weeks and you
can link in the comments if you would like.

4 comments:

  1. Santa arrives here in a sleigh pulled by dolphin. We have a beautiful boat parade with all of the boats decorated, then fireworks. It's all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like so much fun. what sweet pictures of the little lady. here in our neighborhood the firetruck comes around and santa gives candy canes to the kids...and cookies too i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little ones cute hat almost made me forget its summer down there.... I wish we had some of the warmth up here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely day. It usually rains on the Auckland one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!