Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why Everybody needs a friend like Kyleigh....

Last night I went to Kyleigh's Annual Christmas Ladies Night.
Kyleigh is an amazing gatherer of people.
She's energetic, compassionate, kind and funny.
And she has more talent in her wee finger than my whole body!
She's nice, in the best possible way.

I'm not a party person,
but I know its always safe to go to something Kyleigh organises
because she gathers up such nice people
that you have a good time talking to them,
really talking, not small talk
(hate small talk)

Luckily I finished this wee sweetie for her.
Thanks Kyleigh for all you do
You are amazing
and I want to honour you for that.
Love you chickie xxx

3 comments:

  1. I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID DEB!!!! SHE IS SUCH A TREASURE IN MY LIFE TOO.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!