Saturday, January 29, 2011

Actual sewing time...

I've been tidying tidying tidying
washing washing washing
studying studying studying
and hanging out with the little kids....

but today I snatched some time
and this book

and did a bit of sewing for
Miss Annie-Rose

Such a great book with fantastic instructions.

Now Annie has a new coverall for Playcentre.
I'm definitely going to make some more.

Oh I love borrowed moments.
Now I'm off to fold
THE BIGGEST PILE OF CLEAN
LAUNDRY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.
Really.

1 comment:

  1. I'll trade you your biggest pile of clean washing in the history of the world ever, for my biggest pile of dirty washing in the history of the world ever!! sigh...at least you've made it to step 2 :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!