Thursday, January 27, 2011

At my house today....

On my sewing machine,
paper hearts for a Dottie Angel garland.
We're at the tail end of the school holidays
and it's hard to stay on top of things,
we're going to seem some of the Buskers

I'm enjoying the two littlest ones
as this is a teenage free zone for a few days.
Hurray!
I'm thinking of making a new bag or two

Getting this little chap back into routine ready for school next week
(I have some book covering in my immediate future)
I've been getting some inspiration from here and there.
i plan on writing a month menu this week.
My cooking has hit a new low.
Time to jolly it up a bit!!
 What's up at your house today??

2 comments:

  1. Deb, what a nice, homey post! And I love, love, love your heart quilt! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does a month menu look? I so struggle with a day to day one that it drives me insane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!