Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Flea Market finds...

Over the last few weeks a few treasures have come home with me.
When the school holidays get a bit much
I've sneaked out a couple of times to my fav oppy
for a bit of sanity!

These super cute jugs came home from our ill-fated holiday
to Geraldine.

I am in love with jugs at the moment
and they seem to be breeding on my windowsill.
I think I'm going to have to have a bit of a change around!

This one is just beautiful.
I think I might plant a chrysanthemum plant
just so I can put them in this jug!!

This dear little doll is Annie's joy!

And James (apprentice thrifter)
gave me this for Christmas.

I just love these geometric designs
and thinking about a quilt in black and coffee colours.

Pop over to Sophie and see some AMAZING finds.

5 comments:

  1. I so know what you mean about the sneaking out to regain sanity during the hols. It seems we are always in need of "milk and bread" come 3pm when hub gets home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good find on James' part!! and a very thoughtful gift to give his Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Op shop sanity yep I need that often too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green jug is GORGEOUS. Happy you!!
    I dont have time to do a quilt along for the moment, I have so many projects on my list!!!!!
    And ur daughter got a little baby girl last friday so now it's babysewing and knitting. But maybe another time......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!