Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday James... (how did 15 years go so fast?)

Yesterday James turned 15.
He would like to be an only child
but luckily we have provided him with a couple of sisters
and a brother to knock into shape.
We took a bunch of kids to Ashley Gorge
which is the best place in the world to take a bunch of kids to.
Plenty of fresh air and sunshine!

We had a picnic lunch
which included lots of fresh fruit.
James is smart and funny
and has lots of awesome friends.
David took them for a walk up to a waterfall.

I hope you have a great year James,
find you groove,
work hard
and I know you will have fun.

6 comments:

  1. wow! 15! i know my 7 year old boy will be that age before i know it. time does fly, doesn't it?! that first photo of you two is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Birthday James. Be good make your mama happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photo of you both, he's a beautiful boy - you must be very proud! Love to all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a 9 y.o. and I know it won't be long before she's a teenager, and then 21, and then her own family...oh stop me now before I start crying :-)
    Happy birthday to your big boy!!
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!