Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last minute present to bring joy to a teenage boy (Black Ops Rulz apparently)

I have some evil bug and after a three day headache now my body is burning up from the inside.


Late last night I find out it is James friend Jonty's birthday and I have no boy present.


So I made I sent James out to the disaster zone that is my store room and he returned with a blanket and some helicopter fabric.


Hey presto! A cushion for Jonty.


Perfect apparently!
Happy Birthday Jonty :)

2 comments:

  1. It is perfect ! Black ops rules in my house too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Deb - it looks great! Hope you are feeling better soon (I hate being sick!!!) xxxCate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!