Sunday, January 16, 2011

Summer days...

The summer holidays are actually nearly over but it's taken us a while to get in the groove...


These two have just become great buddies, I found them like this lying on the floor eating popcorn.


I spent yesterday lying on the sofa reading my book. It was so lovely and the little ones just pottered around. It was too hot for proper work.


The world seems full of flowering lavender and buzzing bees. The pace of life has slowed.

It's summer!!
Long may it continue... While it does I think I'll take a bloggy break....
See you in February.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! My oldest boy (14) and youngest girl (3) really seem to bond, too. It's the sweetest thing to see especially when my oldest is being an annoying teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My oldest boy (14) and youngest girl (3) really seem to bond, too. It's the sweetest thing to see especially when my oldest is being an annoying teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay cool and enjoy your blog break! i love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such nice summer pictures while here in France its COLD and FREEZING. Enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!