Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today at my house...

Loving my littliest chicken.
Isn't she such a cute little urchin?? 
I've been asked to decorate and manage an afternoon tea
for a wedding in 1950's style.
This plate will do nicely thank you.

Been sorting through all my bee blocks.
I have enough from the 3 x 6 bee 2010 to make two quilts I think.

A great opshop find.. these linking letters.

A simple stitchery to go on a winter pinafore for Annie.

Our hearts are heavy thinking
of the folks in the devastating floods in Australia.
Our prayers to out to you.

6 comments:

  1. love that lion - am going to have to be on the look out for inspirational crafty ideas from now on - as I have (somewhat ill-advised agreed to particpate in that pay-it-forward thing that's going around :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lion is super cute - as well as your cute urchin!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww ur little one is darling!!! and the lion is brilliant... love! happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lots going on!! Hope y'all are safe and doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this 50's themed wedding tea sounds so great. that little urchin is as cute as can be. i love her eclectic style sense!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my 3 x 6 bee quilt will probably fit my king size bed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!