Monday, February 21, 2011

A party in the February sun...

Reuben was 9 yesterday.
David and I took him out for breakfast
and he REVELLED in being an only child for an hour.
He looked at the menu, and then he closed it and said:
"I want 2 scrambled eggs and 3 hash browns"
So cute!

After school his friends came over for cake and snacks
and to admire his presents!

And then we had roast chicken and balsamic
roasted veges for a family dinner.
Grandma brought a Divine cake by request!

And the sun shone beautifully so David took the
boys kayaking last night.

All and all a great day.
Happy Birthday Reuben xxx

10 comments:

  1. Love the look of that rainbow cake!

    Happy Birthday Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gorgeous Deb, what a beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEE! I love rainbow cakes. My 3 year old still talks about the one we made together for her last birthday: http://www.skooksplayground.com/2010/04/diy-rainbow-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, I've just heard the news of the earthquake in Christchurch...I'm so sad & my thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.
    Take care - Kali xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb - thought that I would just send you a message. Thinking of you and your family and pray that you are all safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thinking of you Deb, hope all is okay with you and yours post earthquake x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb,

    Please post something/anything to let us know you're ok. Thanks. Glad he had a nice b-day!

    Tardevil/Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb,
    Hope you and your family are all ok after today. Thinking of you. We are ok in north Chch.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are doing ok.praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!