Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today I'm grateful for...

Little Miss who give us so much joy

Grown-up Miss who is beautiful inside and out

No. 1 Son, love you James

Roo Roo, I mean Reuben
little Mr Sunshine
An awesome family we know are
burying their beautiful 13 year old
as I write this (the candle is burning beside me)

Run run and hug your children today
they are truly only lent to us
even if they drive us crazy (Hello James)
we still love them dearly.

I'm feeling so grateful this afternoon
for my big crazy noisy messy family.
I'll link up tomorrow with Maxabella
(she's grateful every week!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your list! Feel free to link up today with my linky too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Sometimes I wish I could remember to be completely and overwhelmingly grateful on a good day...instead of having to wait for the bad days to remind me...
    Thank you for the reminder, and I hope your candle is still burning
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!