Sunday, March 27, 2011

This week...

I'm gonna make some bee blocks
(rather than one of the many WIP such as this lovely)

I'm just going to post a couple of pictures now and
again of buildings in my city that I see/love

I'm going to be so thankful for the heritage we do have.
(How cool is this Shaz??)

I'm going to go out for coffee somewhere
just because life must go on.
(Anyone want to come with me??
Thursday morning looking good)

I'm going to keep collecting clean water from the local well
rather than boiling the brown stuff from our taps.

I'm going to tidy the spare room in the office
and spend lots of time hanging out with this beautiful child.

More good intentions here (when Vic puts it up!!)

8 comments:

  1. I love the photo of the heritage building still standing :) and my heart breaks for the broken buildings.
    I just know I'm going to shed plenty of tears when I come down in May ;'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Glubb Cottage?
    Is it really ok?
    Oh please tell me that is the first wooded cottage ever built in Lyttelton still standing!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that a hint...? I slept in okay! ;)

    I wish I were close enough to go to coffee with you Sweets. xx

    Hope your week is a happy & productive one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'm happy to do a hot chocolate with you - provided we don't end up clashing with your good deeds in action! How about cupcake collection (near stitch) or addington coffee co-op (good for chn, near the salvos?)I'll put the word out too just in case there are others. 10ish??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can have a symbolic cup of coffee with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Deb,
    Its been a while since I've visited. so much has changed in your life. You make me want to sew. just wanted to say HELLO

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pictures are heartbreaking...i wish things could be easier for you right now. i hope the day was nice with Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for posting Grubb Cottage. It fairly much made my day despte the rest of the destruction. At least I did one good thing in my three years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!