Monday, April 25, 2011

Love in a warm climate...

Sharyn has been here for Easter
and I nabbed some pictures off her camera....

Look at these beautiful girls all warm and sunshiny.
I miss summer already,
do you think we can skip winter to next spring?

Sharyn "accidentally" shipped these rocks to Australia.
Can you image the cost??
She's a funny girl.

Clearly she doesn't have teenagers who break her camera
these photos are so lovely.

[Sigh]

Beautiful!

This is their thrifted cutlery sitting on their table.
Such romance!

Such perfection.
Excuse me while I pop back to my real life
and fold laundry and fake something for dinner!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. LOVE their cutlery collection - so lovely. Glad you've had your lovelies for Easter. I'm hearing you on the washing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutlery is simply gorgeous - what a beautiful way of displaying . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the cutlery in the jars too!! cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love the silverware in the jar!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!