Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Vintage love...

Last year I was sent this beautiful bag

it was full of beautiful vintage linens.

Including the most amazing knitted doilley
I've never seen anything like it.

Today I've had a bit of an emotional day
and I just thought of this bag of goodness.

Somehow just looking at it,
the goodies that someone sent to me
it makes me feel a lot better.

I'm going to use the bag for the next while
to remind me that no matter what
it's the little things that make a difference.


4 comments:

  1. Sorry you are feeling emo I know what those days are like Hope you are feeling better soon.That bag of yummies would make me feel a bit better too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've found something that helps. This emotional roller coaster we're all on isn't going away very quickly. Kia Kaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful bag of lovelies there, Deb, BUT I received a wonderful envelope full of lovelies from you yesterday!!!! Thank you so very much! I LOVE them, all, and will treasure what I make with them, after much thought and pondering. I blogged about it today and would love if you have a minute to pop by and visit. I hope your day gets better and better with each passing minute, Deb! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm awarding you a Kreativ Blogger Award (see http://craftandnappies.blogspot.com/2011/04/kreative-blogger-award.html) Don't feel obliged to pass it on, I just thought I'd share the love and acknowledge the blogs that I love :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!