We all love to find treasures at thrift stores and garage sales. We love things others cast-off that we can make good use of. It is the ultimate recycling and such fun too!
So, Cat and I are suggesting an ANZAC Bloggers Thrifty Tin Swap!
Creating a gift that's really lovely and special for our partner (this will be a one-on-one swap) containing no less than 3 thrifted items. Items to be packaged/presented in a thrifted tin and contain:
· A truly lovely thrifted gift for your partner
· Handmade item/s (either handmade by yourself using thrifted materials OR brought thrifted and is handmade)
· Something sweet to eat
The golden rule to swaps is "give like you would like to receive" and to have FUN
Sign up by May 30th 2011. You will be sent your partners completed questionnaire no later than June 10th 2011. Post your Thrifty Tin Swap no later than 01st July 2011
Tell your friends ~ Snag our graphic and put it up on your blog
- Email Address:
- Blog Address:
- Colours you like:
- Colours you dislike:
- Favourite lollies/chocolate:
- What sort of crafting do you do?
- Do you collect anything in particular?
- What is your "style" eg. country, prim, modern, funky, fresh, crisp: