Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stash Rehash.... (the ultimate spot for flea market finds)

I went to Stash Rehash yesterday,
it's fantastic.
The arthritis society and a whole lot of other people
sell off their stash.
I got these awesome red beads
to make some bracelets for Craft Hope's project.

And lots and lots of pearl cotton
for quilting from the Embroiders Guild

Look at this cute book.

A bunch of awesome patterns size 3-4
to makes clothes for Miss Annie

A small quilt in progress

And a bunch of awesome fabric for my friend
Raewyn who makes dresses.
I'm hoping I might even get one from this pile,
I love the brown diamonds.

Ah treasures, how we love thee!
See some more treasures here with Sophie.

7 comments:

  1. ohlalala I've just come home from the op shop :)
    I brought a pink and purple bike with training wheels for $20
    2 tins ::))
    a lovely old floral sheet $2
    a book I remember from my child hood .50c
    and a bowl for Miss Tsunamis birthday kitchen Mr B is building her $2
    I'm happy as a pig in mud -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SOOO tempted to go to Stash ReHash! Wish I had gone now! Ah well, maybe next time... Looks like you got some good buys, love your choice of fabrics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have fought you for that quilt in progress, haha. Lucky im on a different continent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to stashh re-hash to
    ! wasn't it fantastic! It was a bit crowed rgouh. I love myour beads and that half finnished quilt! What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to stashh re-hash to
    ! wasn't it fantastic! It was a bit crowed rgouh. I love myour beads and that half finnished quilt! What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome finds there.I had a good day too.Am still thinking wether to join your tin swap have that page open from yesterday lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds - I love that diamond fabric too - I too can see it as a dress:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!