Saturday, June 25, 2011

Four quilts on a fence = a productive weekend!

It's amazing how much you can get done
when you only have three children.
Haha, never thought I'd say that.

I'm running late on all these quilts.
All the babies have been born.
Oops.
Not like I had nine months warning or anything
{blush}

I love them all actually.
This one is for Martha.

This one is for Abigail.

This one is for Danielle!

This corner of Alwins Road and Linwood Avenue
used to be the hub of the community.
Now it is bare ground and some left-over broken buildings.

But I did think my quilts looked so pretty on them.
I hope to get my slr camera back this week.
My iphone has been doing a good job though
in the meantime.
I've made peace with it!

14 comments:

  1. I love Marthas! Such beautiful colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are so beautiful in front of all the destruction. Have you ever thought about calling your local newspaper or TV station and giving an interview? I think it would give people hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so lovely! Clever you. Did you spy my outdoor knitting on the opposite corner to where you did your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so I don't have 3 children and I still didn't get as much done as I wanted. Well done you. I think I will need to take some lessons in organisation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilts all look lovely. Gorgeous colours. Lucky babies.
    I am enjoying the way you are using the fence to display and photograph your work. It is always a good reminder of what is happening in your part of the world.
    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quilts, and all done whilst you only had THREE kids to entertain... yikes! :-) The quilts brighten up the fence no end (and it looks like you had a break in some bad weather too for the photo shoot).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quilts, you have done an amazing job on all of them!

    You have had a v busy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow such lovely quilts,you have been busy I feel soo ashamed I've had one on the go since before christmas!tut!tut!
    Hugs Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! i especially love the blue one :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am always impressed with the quality of iphone pictures. Beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have 2 kids and can't achieve in a weekend what you have achieved!
    You're AMAZING
    BTW I'm still struggling reading blogs via my iPhone - I need a tutorial from either you or Widge
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very lucky people getting these quilts. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so pretty! Abigail's is my favorite, though, because I love all of that pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!