Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Chrissy...

Well it's been quite a weekend really
filled with celebration for our beautiful girl
who turned 18 yesterday.
18? how can that be!

After the events of the week, it was so lovely to celebrate.
We had a lovely party outside with a fire
and two diesel heaters
which is pretty good for winter.

We gave her a beautiful ring,
I'll try and take a picture of it sometime.

We ate plenty of good food.
She got lovely presents too.
But the thing I like best was reading the cards
her friends wrote her.
They clearly love her and care about her.

What an awesome kid.
Thank you God for bringing her so far.

For I know the plans I have for you," 
says the LORD.
 "They are plans for good
 and not for disaster,
 to give you a future and a hope.

Such a pertinent verse for us here in Christchurch.
Jeremiah 29:11 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter xxx
    We are making a birthday cake this avo for a Mummy who is having a birthday SOON - just can't work out why I have to make my own cake LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 18th Birthday to your baby girl! And a happy day to you her mama! :-)

    .•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•.
    Wishing You the HAPPIEST Of days!!!
    ✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿
    . . . ✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿ . . .……………… ....♥ •.¸.•´♥……………

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi!

    I am your Follower!
    Happy Birthday to Chrissy!
    I loved her ring! :)
    I am very fond of your blog!
    Keep up the good work!

    Do visit my Blog too and Follow it if you like it!

    Alia
    http://aliascreativelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for dropping by. I love to hear from you and I want you to know that I really appreciate each comment!!